Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Warning: Rant Ahead

I feel like shit on a stick today. My soon to be ex just informed me that I am ruining his life, my children's lives and I'm completely selfish.

Fuck me running.

He's wrong, but it still hurts. He railed and cried at me for an hour about how just because he was a piece of shit husband and father for 10 years he shouldn't have to pay penance for the rest of his life. The rest of his life, please.

Bastard.

He's making me the bad guy for having the stones to leave.

Fuck him.

He was absent completely absent. Technically, I've been a single parent for years.

This. Is. Bullshit.

He wants to try again. "I will be the best husband and father in the world". "Give me another chance". Been there done that Fucker. Oh yeah, I'm pissed and so so sad.

My kids will be OK!?!

If I stay married to him I'll slowly go insane. I'm already half way to Looneyville and Psycho's R' Us is right around the damn corner.

Well, now that I have purged, regurgitated, hurled and fought the desire to get in my car and pull a Thelma & Louise I'll go listen to some angry angry music. Any suggestions?

Have a fucking fantastic day.

4 comments:

WDKY said...

Ouch. You weren't kidding.

Hope things get better for you soon, Annalis.

Annalis said...

Thank you WDKY. Check back in soon. I promise I'm not always this negative.

WDKY said...

I'm going to read you regularly... something about you I like. (In fact I'm linking you.)

You take care...

Annalis said...

Right back at ya WDKY. Thanks!