Monday, November 14, 2005

Garbage In Garbage Out

I had to work on Saturday, which was not really a problem, but I had a hell of time getting out of bed this morning. I'm lucky, it is a beautiful sunny day. A mild 70 degrees. Might get up to 80 tomorrow. How nice.

My boss requested I attend a project meeting with her in Las Vegas. I played it down, but I' m thrilled especially since she could have sent me to Bumfcuk, Nowhere. I love Vegas. I love the gambling, food and overall potential for debauchery. It's a business trip so I'll behave and I will cut back on all of the above, but I will still manage to have a great time. I'm the type who can do anything alone. I don't need a group of friends with me to enjoy myself. If you can't tell, I don't get out much...

I'm halfway through an excellent book, A Million Little Pieces, by James Frey. This is one hell of a book. Read it. I stayed up way too late reading it last night and will probably do the same again tonight. Yes, I know it's an Oprah's Book Club read, but don't let that stop you.

Have a beautiful day.

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
-Henry David Thoreau

3 comments:

Annalis said...

Yes, California has it's perks. Thanks!

Victoria Alt said...

I'm envious - I've always wanted to go to Vegas. Have fun!

Annalis said...

Thank you, K.D :)