Friday, November 17, 2006

Full

I look down into your eyes. They are filled with heat and passion. My movements are slow and rhythmic. Lost in how amazing you feel underneath me. It pales in comparison to everything I had imagined. I pull my eyes away from yours for a moment to catch my breath but you don’t allow it. You force me to move, to take what I need, however much or little that may be. A slap of your hand reminds me who has the power even though I may be on top looking down. The pain adds to my pleasure causing me to shudder and move at a much faster pace. I feel it begin. You are so in tune you speak the words I need to hear to push me over the edge. Your movements are strong, sure, powerful. I fall into an abyss of sensation. I look down into your eyes. I see satisfaction and compassion. I am full. Come with me, baby.

4 comments:

WDKY said...

I nearly did.

ArtfulDodger said...

All I can say is, sure. :) Beautiful as always.

The Seeker said...

Power... Mmmm...

Ryan said...

Yup. That's good sex. :p