Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I am thankful:

For my children, family, friends, health and independence.

That I lead a life I can be proud of even though I constantly make mistakes along the way.

My heart attempts to guide me and every now and then, I let it.

I laugh…at myself or others depending on my mood.

For crème brulee and all things delicious and highly caloric.

That I can and do love to dance with abandon.

For coffee and all things with caffeine.

For Blogger and that it allows me to write whatever is rolling around in my head.

That I’ve met some amazing folks this last year and my life is better for it.

For sex…whether it be wild, passionate, hard, soft and everything in between. This should be higher on the list, but it was my goal to not have sex be a major player in this post...


I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are spending it with your family and friends and if not, you’re headed to a warm beach somewhere to get away from it all.

Peace.

2 comments:

Trouble said...

Great list, sweetie. I think tallying our blessings keeps us grounded and reminded of all the many good things in our lives. It's easy to get distracted by the pain at times, but I am surrounded by goodness, when I stop to think about it.

ArtfulDodger said...

Awesome list beautiful. Hope you had a great Holiday! ;)