Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Moment

I step out of the tall gray building with anticipation. The day is brilliant. The leaves have turned a beautiful shade of red, yellow and gold. They spin around my ankles as I rush to my car. I pause and look over my shoulder to see if I recognize anyone. This secret I refuse to share with anyone but you.

Sitting in my car I stare out of the front window. My skirt has been pushed up to my thighs and I slowly pull it up to my hips. Glancing down I see my thigh high stockings and smile. I close my eyes and think of how much you would like to watch. How much you would like to be here at this very moment. I touch myself. My imagination is working feverishly. Anyone might walk by. I hear your voice whispering in my ear influencing my every move. My fingers are now your fingers. Only moments pass and I sigh my release.

As the wind and leaves chase my heels a smile graces my lips and I step back into the tall gray building.

6 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Ooooo, I like secrets shared, they are the best. You changed your template, this is the one I started with back in the very beginning! :) Hope you are doing well sweetie.

Annalis said...

Hi Art, change all around is in order...and I'm doing great. Thank you for asking!

ArtfulDodger said...

That is very good to hear. I agree, I love change myself!

WDKY said...

Sometimes your writing is just... perfect.

Annalis said...

Ahhhh, wdky. I'm blushing. Thank you!

WoodChuck said...

I was wondering why my fingers were burning on Tuesday.