Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Truth?

Someone sent me this and I realized it quite suits me.

Scorpio women: Inquisitive, searching, and experimental. Knows that eroticism consists of more than the physical act of lovemaking. While looking like a perfect lady in public, you dress and behave like a whore in the bedroom. Control of the orgasm is very important and will try anything to help your man maintain his potency. You never take no for an answer and when interested in someone, you will pursue him with determination and guile. Props you love: scented body oils, flavored lubricating gels, and vibrators.

4 comments:

Annalis said...

Hi Zombie,
I am by no means a daily horoscope junkie, but it is fun to find one now and then that rings true.

Annalis said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Just replace all of the hers with hims and this horoscope is now for the male Scorpio. No need to be jealous, men can be whores in the bedroom too.

Networkchic said...

Now how did they come up with that description? Did they take a poll?

Annalis said...

Toupacz - I like the sound of that but no one has approached me just for my astrological sign.

Networkchic - hahhah. Maybe, but no one asked me.