Thursday, November 03, 2005

Fruit Loops

After yesterday's post, and I apologize for the horrific rant, I have decided to look at the positive side of life. I refuse to lay down and wallow in my own self pity. So, that being said, I'm going to do a few things that makes me feel better -

Take my kids to one of their favorite places: The Zoo. I also happen to like the zoo, but seeing it through their eyes is truly cathartic. It's pure joy. Spending time with them reminds me of all the good things I have in my life.

Spend time with my friends. You know the The Best Friends. The ones that support you no matter what horrific things you do or say. I love them!

Go shopping. Buying a couple of really nice girlie things will make me very happy. I'll also hit the bookstore, which is one of my favorite hobbies. I could live in a bookstore.

I'd also list sex here but that won't be happening for a while. That might just complicate things but damn I miss it.

1 comment:

WDKY said...

I find that a little public exposure once a week does me the world of good, Annalis... but you're right, some time with the children usually helps get the priorities sorted out. Actually, music does it for me too.