Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Simple ?

I have a simple question. It's not PG so if you are easily offended please move on.

Now that I have your attention here is my little question? Shave or not to shave? And when I mean shave I'm talking about completely shave it, bare. No landing strip or little triangle. Is a bare pussy attractive to most men? I have always kept the area well groomed, but lately I get the impression bare may be more of a turn on. Or does it really matter? I've been out of the dating scene for a while now and just thought I'd check in to see if going bare is worth the trouble. I don't want to creep anyone out or look like a 12 year old girl.

Personally, I like clean shaven balls, but it's not a deal breaker. I'll admit they tend to get more oral attention. Just wondering if the opposite is true.

3 comments:

The Seeker said...

Go for a neatly groomed triangle over a landing strip. Bald - not so much, but I'm just one person. From the lips down should be bare though.

WDKY said...

I feel pretty uncofortable about guys being turned on by completely shaved pussies (no offence intended to anyone who is). Nicely groomed is good though.

VFW said...

My lady has never done the complete shave job yet though I would love to see that happen. We love oral sex and I think a clean shave would just enhance that experiance just as my baby smooth balls have provided much more enjoyment for her. It works both ways.