Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Be Thankful

For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving I wish you a fantastic and restful holiday.

I have many things to be thankful for this year. I've hit a few bumps in the road recently, but what doesn't kill you...

I thought I would leave you with this article I found in a local paper today. It has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but I had to share. Something for you men to strive for perhaps.

Push Envy of Iron Crotch Aside as you Contemplate Phallic Feat

I'm sure he's thankful he remained in one piece....

Oh, and WDKY and Zoozan I expect a full report after you watch this on television. It's part of a documentary on Penis Envy that will be shown in the UK.

1 comment:

WDKY said...

Yes. Ahem. Well, if I can bring myself to watch it, I'll report back. Frankly, I think it might be just a little bit too painful... even to observe those swollen genitalia from afar.