Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things I Love...

Sex with someone I trust ~
Hard, intense sex. Anything goes and I mean anything without embarrassment or worry you will squick out your partner.

Surprised by a book ~
Meaning I pick a book up expecting it to be OK and it turns out to be exceptional. Love it when this happens.

Dancing ~
Loud music, work up a sweat dancing. Letting go on the dance floor just makes me feel free.

Waking up in the morning with a warm body pressed against my back ~
Even better with a hard body part pressed against my ass.

Being alone ~
I love alone time. This is a rare and precious thing.

Crème Brulee ~
Currently, my favorite dessert! This does change from time to time...

Sunsets at the beach ~
I live in California and I’m so very lucky I get to experience this whenever I desire. Yes, corny but true.

My children ~
They bring light to my life.

5 comments:

WDKY said...

Bloody hell, I could have written that myself. Well, aside from the penchant for had body parts pressed against my arse, and living in California. And I kind of left dancing behind a few years ago...

Shall I start again?

WoodChuck said...

We're made for community. We're also wired for beauty. Most of us know this but have difficulty unpacking what it means. Sounds like you know exactly what brings that to you.

Earth Rooster said...

Hmm...What can I do to get you to trust me?

ArtfulDodger said...

Now that is a good list! Hooray for things to love. :)

Annalis said...

wdky - yes, I'd love to see your list.

PM - Thanks. :)

Chuck - yes, this was a very easy post to write. I could have gone on and on.

MM - Awwww.

Rooster - Communication... ;)

Art - Thanks! hooray back at ya.