Friday, March 03, 2006

Things I Don't Love


Not Having Sex for Six Months ~
Six long, long, long months. Nuff said. No, I lied. I have more to say. Bob’s (battery operated boyfriends) are nice, but they don’t take the place of the real thing. Not even close.

Traffic ~
Well this is a no brainer, I mean who loves traffic anyway. I travel over a bridge during my commute and every time I pass through the tollbooth it feels like they are sucking out a piece of my soul to give to their minions. Actually, it’s just my time and money but it feels the same.

Peas ~
Yes, this is childish but it’s my list so what ya gonna do. I dislike peas. Really, really dislike peas.

Lack of Customer Service ~
Am I the only one that’s noticed no one in the service industry gives a flying eff about whether I’m satisfied? When I do encounter good customer service, I tell all my friends and I just about embarrass myself complimenting said service. In a past life, I was a Customer Service Rep. for a department store that rhymes with Monkey Hordes. I think this tainted me for life.

Depending on my Car ~
I live in an area that I have to drive everywhere. Public transportation is available if I have two hours to spare to commute one way and have no kids to drop off at school. Car trouble just freaks me out. I have this fear of stalling on the bridge (where the soul sucking minions live) and cause an amazing traffic backup.


I've been in a listy kind of mood....

9 comments:

Earth Rooster said...

List on, babe.

WDKY said...

I hate peas too. Although I can eat Petite Pois if they're the nice sweet one's and I have gravy or something to mask the taste a bit.

I don't mind driving too much, although now I have to watch my costs I've started to use the tube more, instead of driving into Central London (which costs £8 per day now!!) and then paying anything up to £30 for parking.

Anyway, it seems to me that you dislike the things that are worthy of dislike. And have a lovely weekend, Anna.

Annalis said...

Rooster - Really, maybe I will.

WDKY - I knew there was a reason I liked you. Anyone who dislikes peas is alright in my book!

I really don't mind driving, in fact, I quite like it as long as I don't have to sit in traffic caused by bridge minions, I mean tolls.

ArtfulDodger said...

Peas - yucky poo! They are actually sucking out a piece of your soul, any contact with government employees takes a piece of your soul. BOO for things we don't love!!

Hill Billy Rave said...

Oh so personal Posts! It was sweet of you to think about me Annlis. I've been a little tied up latley. Love the Lady Painting by the way.

Annalis said...

Art - heh heh.

MM - or should I say Bob? It's nice to know I'm not alone. *smile*

AI - You're very welcome!

Sherri said...

Oh.. I HATE peas too.. YUCKY

Kent said...

Customer service seems to have completely died. Which is all the more frustrating because I am old enough to actually remember when there WAS such a thing as customer service.

Annalis said...

So true, Kent.