Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Be My Friend

I’m exhausted. I’ve done nothing but fight, argue or listen to my soon to be ex. God, he sucks the life right out of me. I’m gone, nothing but a shadow of my former self when he and I talk. Sadly enough, I’m over him and I just don’t get that upset anymore when we talk about the pending divorce.

I’ve had to have these really difficult conversations with him lately. You know the kind that either really pump you up; you’re hyped and glad to be going to war, so to speak, or you are so wiped out and tired and frustrated that you’re worn out before you even say word one? I’ve been on the wiped out end of the spectrum lately. I think it’s from saying the same thing repeatedly and not being heard. He states that he just wants me to be happy. Oh, and that he is the only one that can make me happy. If he truly wanted me to be happy he would realize I can’t be happy with him. Does this make sense? Sweet Christ I’m exhausted.

I am currently sitting here at work, listening to my iPod. Love my job… My boss is out of town and things are slow and easy. It won’t last so I will enjoy it while I can. I live to serve.

What an effing boring post. I hate it when my personal life gets in the way of my creative juices. I guess it doesn’t help that I’m premenstrual. I get angry and horny all at the same time. Then I get angry that I’m horny. I am off the charts today.

7 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Not a boring post at all, reality is what reality is. Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Or something like that. In the same boat myself, it just takes so much energy to have the same conversation over and over again. hang in there beautiful.

WDKY said...

Damn... I've been looking for an angry, horny woman...

It's an emotionally draining time, Anna... you feel how you feel, so don't beat yourself up over it.

Annalis said...

Art - Thanks! It's nice to be normal, I guess.

WDKY - awwwww. Just an ocean away. Emotionally draining is an understatement.

PM - Yes, an outlet would be nice...

Hill Billy Rave said...

I wouldn't call it boring.

WoodChuck said...

Sorry to hear about the wreckage, baggage and all that goes along with a break. Wish it weren't so. Take the higher ground in all this...much easier said than done.

Annalis said...

AI - Thanks!

MM - Welcome.

Chuck - Thank you. Have a great trip.

Lady L - Sweet of you to stop by. Thank you.

Chris - I'll stop by. I'll take all the help I can get. :)

Annalis said...

Thanks for stopping by Tempted. Misery always loves company...and it's nice to know you're not alone.