Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A First


I had a first last week, friends. After it was over, I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t done it before. I want more.

I’m talking about phone sex. Yes, I know, how could I have gone so long without it? I have no idea. Well, yes I do, but now is not the time to take a walk to the bitter barn. I realize that this is rather tame in the realm of sex play, but a first is a first and baby, this was one heck of a first. Besides, if you can’t have the real thing this is a rather satisfying alternative.

Now, it wasn’t just what he said, but how he said it. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted to hear. It was a combination of voice, perfect words, and a practiced inflection.

I’m not sure if my partner was aware I was a newbie. He never asked and I never said. I hope it was as good for him as it was for me. Practice makes perfect and here’s hoping I have lots and lots of practice (I was going to say here’s hoping I become a professional, but that’s so not my goal).

Gotta go, my phone’s ringing…

7 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Phone sex can be great no doubt about it. And sometimes a stranger can be very exciting, not sure this was a stranger since you didn't really say. It never beats the real thing, but it is better than nothing at all and at least you have a connection. :)

Kent said...

'Practiced inflection'? He's gotta be a phony. Be careful.

Annalis said...

Art - He's not a stranger anymore. ;)

In fact, he's a fellow blogger. I didn't say more since I wasn't sure he wanted to be outed...

ArtfulDodger said...

Ha! I guess that goes without saying huh? Good for you beautiful. ;)

TJ said...

If you ever get a busy signal and find that you'd like more practice, I have plenty of extra minutes on my calling plan...

:)

WoodChuck said...

There's always three-way calling for a ménage à trois.

Annalis said...

Kent - He may be a phony, but he gives really good phone.

TJ - I'll keep that in mind... ;)

Chuck - I like the sound of that!