Friday, March 31, 2006

Thoughts Of You

Lying on my back in the dark
Moonlight filters through the window shade
Hands touching my body
Fingertip lightly touching my breast
My face starts to flush
Such light touches cause my stomach to tense with anticipation
Just the beginning


Making this last is part of the pleasure
Hands move lower now
Slow circles
I force myself to slow down
I have such a strong desire to finish, now
This feeling of bliss lasts such a short time
So self-indulgent, so freeing
An explosion of sensation
Just the beginning

8 comments:

Kent said...

Wanna have phone sex?

WDKY said...

You're such a sensual woman... and you describe love-making so intimately. I love coming here, Anna, because whatever might be going on in your life you have a sense of calm on your blog. I can imagine laying with you, and it's rather lovely.

Have a great weekend x

ArtfulDodger said...

I agree too, such a wonderful way with words sweetie. :)

Annalis said...

PM - :) I plan to!

Kent - Yes, please.

WDKY - I'm blushing...you're lovely.

MM - Thanks!

Art - Quite a compliment coming from you. Thank you.

TJ said...

As I read your words I had to force myself to slow down as well, taking the time to picture the image of each line before going on to the next.

beautifully written...

Mad Munkey said...

very nice.

Annalis said...

TJ - very sweet...thank you.

Mad - hey, welcome back. thanks!

TJ said...

just stopping by for a little inspiration--hope your week is off to a good start...