Friday, December 02, 2005

Got The Life

I did this silly little quiz today. Interesting... I'm so choosy that men take forever to ask me out?!? I guess it's better than Men See You as Slutty. Or is it?

Men See You As Choosy

Men notice you light years before you notice them
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait


I also took this quiz which is kind of funny since I am a product of the 80's.

Your 80s Heartthrob Is
Jason Bateman


Oh, and yes, I'm bored.

2 comments:

Her Daddy's Eyes said...

Men see me as... Playful
Men want a challenge and you are the perfect playmate
You know how to push men's buttons and attract a wide range of guys
You enjoy living and loving - it's one of your most attractive qualities
Men are often consumed with desire for you, and you love that!

My 80's heartthrob...Kirk Cameron

That was FUN!
~Eyes

Annalis said...

What's up with the 80's heartthrob choices??? Kirk Cameron and Jason Bateman!! These were not the guys I was pulling out of my Tiger Beat to hang on my bedroom wall. Where's Rick Springfield, John Stamos or Mark Hamill?? Oh, and let's not forget the Bay City Rollers... Sweet Christ, I'm getting old.