Thursday, December 15, 2005

Five Weird Habits...

I was tagged by The Zombie Lama....

Rules:
The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I always drink my tall nonfat latte from a straw (try it, you won't burn your tongue).

2. Every morning I hit my snooze on my alarm 3 times. No more, no less.

3. I eat burrito's with a knife and fork.

4. I watch the Food Network a lot, but hate to cook.

5. Last but not least of my weird habits is BLOGGING. Oh, yes it is a very addicting habit and I must get my fix everyday.

I tag: WDKY, Mad Munkey, Chuck, K.D. and Zoozan.

8 comments:

Victoria Alt said...

Thanks, Annalis...and interesting about the straw use - I may have to try it.

Zoozan said...

It was ever thus.......I always got tagged in the school playground

:-)

Annalis said...

K.D. - Yes, it works quite well.

Zoozan - Oh, I hope I didn't bring up any bad memories. :)

WDKY said...

You seem to be only slightly weird, which is fine with me, Anna... the blogging's a bit of a worry though!

I'll respond tomorrow as I posted before I realised you'd tagged me.

Zoozan said...

scarred for life Annalis

Christiane said...

This reminds me so of the 'tag books' we used to make in Junior High . . . thanks for the flashback.

Hill Billy Rave said...

I do #2 alot too. Now, #5...

Annalis said...

AI- Hey, I never said I was proud of my habits.