Friday, October 14, 2005

Welcome To My Blog

Will anyone read this? Just looking for a place to rant and rave about my life.

What can I say, it's Friday (yeah!) work is been a bit slow today. I am going through a divorce, after being sooo unhappy for so long. Why oh why did I let him bully and manipulate me for so long? I guess it was easier than admitting our marriage was over. With two kids in the mix it made it even easier to pretend everything was OK. Funny thing is everyone is giving me the stink eye because I'm the one that wants to leave. WTF? Can no one remember all the crap from the past? This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life and making the decision to leave was pure hell.

I'll be spending my Saturday at Chuck Up Cheese. Who created this little slice of hell for parents? I'll be sure to take 3 or 10 Advil before I get there. Yes, I know kids love it and I mean love it!! Why can't they at lease make the pizza taste good. It's cardboard. Then after your kids play all of the arcade games, skeeball, etc. your job is to gather the million tickets that the machines spit out at them. Then the real fun begins...trying to get your kids to pick out what crap (oops I meant prize) they want. Of course, one million tickets only gets them a spider ring and a bug tattoo, but they want the damn Spiderman toy that would require an additional 5 million tickets and because Mommy is trying desperately to hold on to her sanity attempts to bribe the kid behind the counter. This will not work, but I'll try anyway. After I get home I'll have a cocktail to settle the nerves and maybe a nap.

No comments: