Monday, October 17, 2005

BFB

I work in a office of about 125 people. Most of these people are male. Most of these males are socially cripples. What I mean is that they are either overly friendly (in a creepy stalker kind of way) or will totally ignore me no matter how friendly I am. Also, eye contact is way overated, but eye to chest contact is fine. Me being the chest. Yes, I have big breasts, hooters, boobies, tits, whatever turns your crank. Nothing like walking down the hall and having half of the men you walk by glance at your chest.... some at lease will pull their eyes away when I get close. God, the things I put up with climbing up the corporate ladder (this is sarcasm). Anyway, moral of the story is: Guys - You are not sly, women always know when you are checking out her chest. Always!

And why you ask am I posting about this today? It's Monday and I had a lot of eye to boob contact today.





.

7 comments:

VFW said...

Sorry! Guilty as charged. How can a guy help it? They are like eye magnets and the laws of physics cannot be broken. And the small percentage of guys who don’t look? Gay. Definitely gay.

Annalis said...

Roy -
Well, at least you can admit it. I guess I can't blame most guys they are spectacular*.

*Attempt at a half assed Seinfield reference.

Annalis said...

Zombie - I agree. I guess I could be considered a butt gal, but that just sounds er....kinky doesn't it? Oh well, if the shoe fits.

Annalis said...

Zombie - hilarious!

Mad Munkey said...

Forgive them, the boobs are eye magnets... it's not as if we have a choice... Even with intense concentration (which gets harder the closer you are to said, cleavage) it's hard not to look. Appreciate that we love the female form. :-) (Yeah, I know you are sooo hating me right now... lol.) Oh, and I totally have to agree with Zombie.

Annalis said...

Mad Munkey - No hate :)

Question to the men -
Would you be bothered if folks checked out your man parts?

Killepitsch said...

If women checked out my man parts I would be flattered and turned on (of course, depending on the woman). You sound/write like an intelligent woman. You should use your knockers and ass to get what you want. Don't you women realize that you can totally take over the world if you use your "assets" wisely?

BTW, I am an ass man too but a nice rack also catches my attention.