Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sixteen Children = Insanity

My reaction to this article.

All sixteen names start with J. Can you imagine how often they are called by the right name, uh...never. Joshua, no I mean Jerimiah, no I mean Jinger....wtf? I have two kids and I get confused. Every now and then when I'm really miffed the dog's name is thrown in for good measure.

In my humble opinion, children are extremely challenging and yet extremely rewarding. How in the world can you bring sixteen children into the world and provide them with the care and attention they each deserve.

3 comments:

Annalis said...

I'm guilty of that as well. Funny how they seem to know who your talking to.

Mad Munkey said...

In big families I've seen, the elder siblings usually end up raising the younger ones. And typically someone get's left out and they have social issues... The other end of the spectrum is just as bad, how can people only have 1 child?

Annalis said...

In my experience children that have no siblings usually want a brother or sister more than anything in the world.