Friday, January 27, 2006

Randomness


Hmmmmm…I really have nothing too entertaining to say today, just randomness.

It’s Friday and that’s always nice. The weather is sort of dreary and cold.

Purchased some music on iTunes this week.

The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
James Blunt - Back to Bedlam


All excellent CDs. I love iTunes and I love my iPod. Just freakin love it.

I have plans to see Lestat in San Francisco this weekend. It’s from the mind of Anne Rice and the music Elton John and Bernie Taupin. So, I ask you, how bad can it be? Regardless, I get out of the house with friends and a bit of escape.

Guess what else I did yesterday…I shaved. Yes, I shaved it all off. I am hair free. Baby smooth. The air flows freely over my sex. In the shower, the water tickles and caresses as it flows over my lips with nothing to dull the sensation. Damn, I’m turning myself on. It feels amazing. I think I’ve said in previous posts that I usually keep the area trimmed, but this is different. I think I need to take a lovahhh.


*artwork Red Canna by Georgia O'Keeffe

7 comments:

Earth Rooster said...

Realllly now. Not too far away, might be of some help.

WDKY said...

I did leave a comment but it seems to have disappeared. In retrospect, it may be better that way.

You're very much in touch with you sexuality, Anna. Frankly, I wish I was too ;-)

Annalis said...

Rooster - hmmmmm

One Vision - Thanks for stopping by. Where's your blog?

WDKY - No teasing...send me your original comment. :)

Hill Billy Rave said...

My Happy ass was here. Congratulations on your new found freedom.

Annalis said...

Thanks, AI. How nice of you to stop by... ;)

WDKY said...

It was something about you turning me on too. And possibly a kind of summarised lovahh application. I can fly over by prior appointment.

ArtfulDodger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.