Wednesday, January 04, 2006

One Who Sees

I watch you
You are alone
You are beautiful
Such beauty even from a distance
Your strength, your poise, your presence
I see this all from afar

As you undress I fantasize it’s for me and me alone
Our little game
My hand slowly moves to my breast

Your hand is now on your cock
It moves slowly at first, root to tip
Up and down, up and down
Your eyes are closed

My hand is moving through my folds
I’m slick from watching you
The end is near
I must catch up
I’m there
I’m there

You turn your back
You walk away

5 comments:

Zoozan said...

:-)

WDKY said...

I knew I should have got blinds.

Annalis said...

WDKY - Yes, you should. I like to watch...

WoodChuck said...

This would've been a good HNT post. Although the mental imagery is a little more than Half.

The Seeker said...

Don't know how I missed this yesterday.