Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This is what I'm thinking...


Regret over the Frosted Flakes I ate this morning.

The work I’m not doing while I write this post.

Finishing my mocha, which is now luke warm.

Should I do the spray on tan or just tan in a can? I don’t “lay out” anymore. I’m so pale I glow.

Do I use the pink Post It Notes or blue today? Remember when they were all yellow so no decision had to be made? I miss those days.

My next trip to San Diego.

How proud I am that my son is loving school. At least this month.

How bummed I am that my other son refuses to use the potty. I’m convinced he’ll be wearing diapers into his teens and should I really care?

Signing my kids up for soccer. This is requires mental prep as well.

My hair is starting to feather again. It’s doing this on it’s own with no help from me. I must admit I kinda like it. I feel all Charlie’s Angels. Empowerment in hair? You betcha!

Reese’s pieces.

A big stiff one (imagination required).

6 comments:

Anteros said...

*smile* Absolutely excellent! I much enjoy knowing someones random thoughts because they are pure and unaltered, perhaps even innocent.

Kent said...

What's wrong with wearing diapers? I miss 'em.

WDKY said...

I'm sorry, can you just clarify that last one?

I'd like to see a photo of your hair for HNT, Anna.

Annalis said...

Ant - Thank you. What can I say it just flows out of my head...

Kent - hee hee! Well if sitting in your filth appeals, have at it.

wdky - What? You know what I'm talking about...no need to clarify.

ArtfulDodger said...

Don't stress over the diapers, he'll get to it soon enough. I'm with you on the Pale 'O Meter, never could keep a tan.

Kent said...

THIS IS WHAT I'M THINKING:

It is time you posted something new...