Monday, April 24, 2006

Lost In Translation

I want to run away from home. Of course, this just means run away from my problems, stress and the daily grind but damn it’s tempting. Just get in the car, include the kids of course and go. I have friends, family, and acquaintances that would let me stay with them…at least for a little while.

Lately, I’ve felt like I was at a major turning point in my life but I look back and I realize I just kept going straight. Does that make sense? I have to get off my ass. AGAIN! Stop being a lazy shit. Change is hard, blah, blah, and blah. I have a million and one excuses. Don’t mean a thing.

A bit cryptic I know. Just getting a few things out of my head and on to paper so to speak.

Ahhh…the sweet smell of blogging.

7 comments:

Kent said...

I know exactly where you're going...

Annalis said...

Kent - I hope you've got room...

WDKY said...

There you go... you've answered all your own questions. Just keep your objectives in sight and you'll be fine, Anna, one day at a time.

ArtfulDodger said...

yeesh, sounds like a rotten day wrapped around thinking too much about a rotten day to me. we all have 'em, but if you do run away let us know first, I'm sure a bunch of us would have room for you. :)

Anteros said...

Are you my twin?

Probably different situations for sure, but definately closely matched emotions.

Annalis said...

WDKY - One day at a time...yes, but it's so darn slow.

Art - You are absolutely right!

Ant - Split at birth? Hmmmm.
Yes, I think we are feeling a lot of the same emotions. Sucks, doesn't it?

Anteros said...

Depends on the perspective I think. If only looking at the past yes it sucks, if looking at the future, we're about to experience something of wonder if we continue to grow.

I choose to look of the future...