Thursday, February 09, 2006

Little Silver Drain


Water running down my back through my fingers. The water is hot and it burns, burns, burns. It washes all my fear away. Down through the little silver drain on the floor. I watch as it flows. I move my fingers to my mouth and rub them over my lips wetting them with the heated water. I forget myself. I run my fingers over my breasts lightly tracing each tip. The water still pours over my body turning my skin pink. My fingers trail to my mound and my fingers move slowly into the wet that is different from the water pounding around me. The sensation fires through each limb as I watch the water flow down though the little silver drain on the floor.





Thanks to ArtfulDodger for putting me in the mood for a nice hot shower.

5 comments:

Earth Rooster said...

Glad to see you back in a "good" mood!

ArtfulDodger said...

Yeah! I'm glad I was able to help you get in the "mood" beautiful. ;) Kisses.

Annalis said...

Rooster - Yes I am. Thanks!

Art - Thanks again! A little inspiration never hurts.

WDKY said...

Mmmmm... lovely post. I can get completely "lost" when I shower. The water has to be very hot, and I like to start with it on the back of my neck, for a long time. Thinking about nothing, and then thinking about... something, if you know what I mean.

Annalis said...

Thanks, wdky. And I certainly know what you mean. ;)