Friday, February 03, 2006

A Lengthy Encounter

This is a story of Big Boy. BB had the largest cock I have ever come upon and this is the story of our encounter.

BB and I were introduced by friends at a club we all frequented. The club was small the music great and the bartenders were lovely to look at. BB was tall and lean. Interesting the things, I remember. Now, we were drinking a lot. I can’t recall what we were drinking but it was flowing pretty steady. We danced. I love to dance, we were sweaty, and it was so hot.

We went back to his place with another couple. We kissed the entire way. Our lips were swollen and red by the time we got there and his stubble had reddened my chin and cheeks and started to sting.

Once there we all had another drink and each had a hit or two of pot. The other couple left us alone and went to another room. We continued to kiss and he stopped to undress. He undressed himself while I watched. Once undressed he looked me in the eye and said, ”Do you like what you see.” At the time, I was sooo inexperienced. Of course, I said, “yes.” I would have said the same thing if the guy was small, but he was not small. He was very long and very thick.

I was incredibly turned on but unfortunately, BB was much more into quantity than quality. He got right to business. Men who are that well endowed have a responsibility to make sure their partners are ready. I was not ready. I did not have nearly enough foreplay for such a big cock. We managed, but not for long. I made him stop. It was too painful so I finished him off with my mouth. He came, I didn’t. This was before I realized I had to take measures into my own hands with some partners or at least carry lubricant. He thanked me and we cuddled a bit. A little later, I got up and went home.

He never called me and I never called him, but I did run into him a week or two later. He asked if he could come home with me. I said, “no.” Not sure if I regret that decision or not.

This was a true story if it wasn't it would have had a much more explosive and satisfying ending. I’m not sure why I decided to write about it. Wait, yes I do...

No comments: