Friday, February 17, 2006

Baby, it's cold outside

I am back among the living and feeling much better. Thank you all for you kind words while I was under the weather. Speaking of weather, it's fricking freezing here. They say it may snow. SNOW! WTF! Now for most of you this is a way of life in the winter. Not for me. Don't get me wrong. I like the snow when I plan to "visit" it. I live where I do for a reason.

I found this picture and felt it appropriate to place here since I had the shower post before I ended up sick. Besides, I couldn't drag my eyes away from it. Yummy.

6 comments:

WDKY said...

Very nice photo, although "yummy" isn't a word I'd necessarily use myself to describe it.

Glad you're feeling better, Anna. I's cold but bright here today.

Annalis said...

WDKY - Thanks. No snow here but it's still really cold. I'm so spoiled!

ArtfulDodger said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better! yeah!

Hopefully you can find something to keep warm with! ;)
Sending kisses and hugs your way.

Annalis said...

Thanks, Art. Still pretty chilly here. :( I appreciate the X & O's.

Christiane said...

Yeah, and feel better and snow and ohmygawd YUMMY.

Annalis said...

MSP - Oh, nice use of capital letters!