Monday, March 19, 2007

a sucker born every day

I truly feel like an idiot today. I am a total fucking dimwit …yes, dimwit is weak, but it’s all I can come up with right now. I may deserve harsher words but I’m not totally to blame…in fact I shouldn’t blame myself at all. I was lied to and I wholly believed. I wanted to believe…hell, I still want to believe, and that’s why I’m beating myself up over it. I’ve prided myself on being intuitive…guess I’ve lost that skill. Fuck. Me.

Oh well...back on the horse.

4 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Don't beat yourself up over it to much, reports are that Einstein was often taken advantage of, so it can happen to the best of us. Learn, feel it and move on wiser and, honestly, ready for something else to get ya. It happens. :)

And I make light only in not knowing the severity of what happened, know that I would never make fun of your hurt beautiful. Hang in there.

WDKY said...

Hey, join the club. All things considered, though, I'd probably opt for not being telepathic... it would no doubt be a painful alternative.

Anyway, what would life be without a little angst, eh?

Annalis said...

Art ~ I have had better days but I already have put it in perspective so onward and upward...hopefully.

WDKY ~ Yes, you're right mind reading would not be fun...mostly. Oh, I could use a few angst free days! ;)

Trouble said...

Ummm...We've all been deceived before. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, which does occasionally come back around to bite me on the ass. But the alternative is to become a cynical, untrusting, bitter person. I don't want to become that, though I will say that I am far less trusting than I used to be.