Friday, September 22, 2006

Touch


I can hear the rain hitting the window. It’s loud and causes strange shapes to play on the wall. The room is humid and I feel the sweat drip between my breasts. You lay next to me, quiet. I smile at your profile and wonder what thoughts are running through your mind.

Fingers brushing mine with a light touch, they move slowly toward the source of my desire. The rain is no longer loud and the shadows on the wall are no longer a distraction. Your tongue laps gently at my skin. I lean into your touch, eager for more.

We move together. I taste your mouth and skin. The flavor that is only you overpowers my senses. We strive toward release. A build up that ends in a loud rush of sensation and noise. Hearts pounding as we lay still and touch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... but I won't keep repeating myself.

WoodChuck said...

Hey Anna, good to see you're still around. I haven't blogged in forever but hopefully that will change.

ArtfulDodger said...

I stop by everyday to see if you've posted something new, I just want you to know that. This time I thought I'd comment and see if everything is ok? Just know someone is thinking about you. :)

Annalis said...

wdky - thank you!

Chuck - Hey, welcome back.

Art - Thank you for stopping by and for your thoughtful words. I am doing ok just super busy. :)

ArtfulDodger said...

Ok, that happens. Get worried y'know?