Monday, June 05, 2006

Things

Well, the divorce papers have been filed. The soon to be ex has not signed them yet of course. God forbid that anything be done without a fight. I used to be such a mellow person. Now I feel like a nervous wreck half the time. I know that will end once divorce is behind me but I have a long road ahead. This fucking sucks! It sucks with a capital S. I hate this feeling. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Whew. A word of advice, don’t ever marry a psycho. Damn, I bitchy today. Feels good, feels fucking good. Yeah, I’m cussing a lot. Psychos…avoid them at all costs.

My painting is done (for now at least). Yeah! How exciting is my social life? All I have to talk about is how I redecorated the bathroom. Oh well, such is life.

Oh, in case you were wondering the bathroom looks fabulous! It's the little things.

6 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Doesn't sound like a little thing to me, you got the papers filed so congratulations are in order!! Yeah Annalis. Big step, one I am hoping I will be able to say in the next few weeks. Whew. Now if we can just get our psychos to sign them and leave us alone!

Hang in there beautiful, one day at a time. :)

WDKY said...

I was married to a complete psycho for 10 years, and I paint my own bathrooms too. We're clearly made for each other.


Good... I mean, it's good that the papers are filed now. If you can just regard it as a process, it won't seem so bad. And swear a lot, beacuase that obviously helps too.

Anteros said...

I'm sure I'll be posting something like what you've written towards the end of this month. All I can hope is that my ex signs without a battle. She's not a psycho though so I have a bit less to worry about.

Here's to new found freedom and pursuing the dream of a life without psychos!

Hang in there Annalis! *hug*

Annalis said...

Art - Thanks so much!

WDKY - I knew we had something in common. :)

Anteros - Thank you for the hug! Every little bit of support helps.

TJ said...

It is the little things...and sometimes just enough of them can make up for the big things that aren't so pleasant.

Hope you find more of them wherever you can...

Kent said...

Social life? What's a social life?