Friday, May 12, 2006

Random Thoughts...

Just registered my son for Kindergarten. Filled out about 101 forms but we're done and he's in. I’m thrilled and a bit sad. He’s growing up…my little baby.

Received ‘Mother Day Flowers’ this morning, which was a nice surprise.

Going shoe shopping at lunch. Yes, life is good.

Painting my bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen this weekend. Or should I say I will begin this arduous task. I expect this will take numerous weekends, but you have to start somewhere. I’ll have help, yep my kids. Oh, and the local Ace Hardware folks. Should be an experience to say the least.

Thinking about how boring my ‘random thoughts’ are this morning and if I should even post this list. Damn, I’ve turned boring. WTF

And last but not least...it’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.


Have an exceptional weekend Friends.

5 comments:

Kent said...

Maybe I'll drop by and help paint. I'm good at reaching the low parts.

:)

PS>>>Happy Momma's Day.

WDKY said...

It's not boring. It's life. And sometimes that's all there is, the day to day stuff that just takes us from one day/week/month to the next. But don't knock it, because it means there's not too much drama going on either, and that isn't a bad thing.

Hope all's well in that world of yours, and feel free to write if you get particularly bored. And enjoy the painting!

Anteros said...

Erms, painting would be my least favorite task. I'd offer to help but I'll tell you, it'd be a counter productive project!

Have a wonderful Mothers Day...

TJ said...

Good luck with the painting. Lol--i got to know the good people at Home Depot on a first name basis when I painted the entire upstairs of my house. Who knew there were so many freaking shades of off-white???

And hope you enjoyed your beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Annalis said...

Kent - Why thank you! I can always use a little help.

WDKY - Correct, life is not boring but can become distracting. Thanks.

Anteros - Thanks!!

TJ - Thank you. I did enjoy my beautiful day. It's a good thing too because it's raining again...