Friday, April 27, 2007

Promiscuous Girl

Well…it’s been awhile since I’ve had anything to write here. In fact, I still don’t have anything to write…just thought I should post a little something since it’s been so long.

Things are going well. Life goes on, etc, etc. I feel good and smell good so that counts for something.

I have plans to go to Las Vegas the end of May. I’m truly excited about getting out of town. It isn’t my dream vacation but it’s a vacation nonetheless and I’ll take it…and you know what they say…”what happens in Vegas….blah blah blah. Every time I mention to someone that I’m going I get that line thrown at me… am I that transparent? :)

My sex life was really good there for a while but has since petered out. There is something to be said for regular sex. My last partner liked kink and damn…I’m going to miss it. My inner slut was so happy. So do I take a break or go searching for my next fling? Maybe I’ll see if my next fling will find me. Good thing I love my vibrator…

5 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

gosh, I thought you had a lot to say in that post! Trip to Vegas, changes in your relationships... just good to hear from you! :)

Annalis said...

Hi Art! I'm such a bad, bad blogger. Hopefully I can get back in the swing...

WDKY said...

I've also been AWOL lately... but at least I make my bed!!!

Presumably Vegas is looming, so you have a good time and don't... lose too much

TJ said...

Hope you have a great time in Vegas... ;)

Annalis said...

wdky ~ Thanks! I think I'm due to win big... ;)


TJ ~ how very nice to hear from you. Thank you.